Salaamun alaykum wa Rahmatullah,
We hope you are all well with the grace of Almighty Allah(S.W.T). We congratulate the Imam of our time Imam Mahdi (ATF) and the lovers of Ahlulbayt (a.s) on the Wiladat of Imam Ali an-Naqi(a.s) which was on 15 Dhul Hijjah( July 26, 2021). We also want to congratulate all the momineen on this happy occasion of Eid al-Ghadir which will be this Thursday 18 Dhul Hijjah( July 29, 2021). We especially want to congratulate the Imam of our time on this very happy and blessed day of Eid al-Ghadir, May Allah Ta'ala hasten the reappearance of our 12th Imam, Imam Mahdi (ATF).
Some of the things recommended to do on Eid al-Ghadir, also known as the greatest and most glorious Eid of Muslims.
Performing ghusl (ritual bath), Reciting the Ziyarah Amin Allah, Reciting Du'a al-Nudba, Fasting, Wearing nice clothes, Beautifying oneself
Visiting Relatives, Wearing perfumes, Giving food to believers
Saying the following happy praises when meeting other believers: "اَلحمدُ لِلهِ الّذی جَعَلَنا مِنَ المُتَمَسّکینَ بِولایةِ اَمیرِالمؤمنینَ و الائمةِ المَعصومینَ علیهم السلام" ["Praise belongs to Allah, who made us among the adheres to the Wilaya of the Master of the faithful (a) and the Infallible Imams(a)"]
Please use the link above if anyone wants to perform the Amaal, Salat, Dua...It is highly recommended to keep fast on this blessed day of Eid al-Ghadir. Insha'Allah.
Please join us online via Zoom and/or YouTube channel Insha'Allah, the program will begin at 7:00 pm with Surah Yaseen, followed by Dua Kumayl, Majlis by respected Sayeed Mohammedhassan Al Sheraa( from the USA) Followed by a game of Kahoot ( note some of the Kahoot questions will be based on the speech of our respected Shaykh, the answers can be found in his speech, so please pay close attention to collect points for the correct answers, the first three winners would be able to receive a prize, Insha'Allah.)
Anyone wishing to participate in the game please connect through zoom in order to play. Following the Kahoot, we will have Ziyarat Waritha and will end the program with the Azaan. Insha'Allah.
We humbly request anyone wishing to participate in reciting Surah Yaseen, Dua Kumayl, Dua Iftitah, Ziyarat, Short Duas or poetry to please contact us via email (email@example.com).
Participants may either join via Zoom using meeting details below tonights
Meeting ID: 821 3930 4442
Connect Audio Only by dialing +1(647)374-4685 followed by meeting ID ( 821 3930 4442 ) You may (un)mute using *6.
OR view the event live on the ISJ-WW YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4QD6fPhnKI4qgRACwDc-jQ/live).
Also, Salaat ul Jumu'ah (Friday Prayers) will be led by respected Shaykh Shafiq Hudda at the IHS Center, on Friday, July 30, 2021, @ 1:27 pm. Insha'Allah
Please note the following important guidelines:
· Please bring your own Turbah/Muhr. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you, which you can take home and bring the next time
· Social distancing will be adhered to and ensuring that Jama'at connection is also maintained
· There will be no shaking hands or any other close physical contact
· Masks are mandatory. If you do not have one, one will be provided for free
· Wudhu should be done at home, wherever possible, as the washroom facilities are limited, and sanitization may take additional time
· Once the Jumu'ah and Asr prayers are completed, please leave as soon as possible, without congregating inside.
· In the event that the pandemic situation changes or health officials advise accordingly, and Jumu'ah has to close again, an email will be sent out as soon as possible.