Salaamun alaykum wa Rahmatullah,
This Thursday we will be commemorating the Wafat of Bibi Khadijah(S.A). We send our condolences to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), to the followers of Ahlul-Bayt, and to the Imam of our time, Imam Mahdi (ATF). Please join us in remembering all the marhoomeen in our duas, May Allah Ta'ala hasten the reappearance of our 12th Imam, Imam Mahdi (ATF).
Please join us online via Zoom and/or YouTube channel Insha'Allah, the program will begin at 6:30 pm with Surah Yaseen, followed by Dua Kumayl, Dua Iftitah, Short Duas of the month of Ramadan al-Karim. After the recitations, we will have Kahoot on the topic of Fasting. Anyone wishing to participate in the game please connect through zoom in order to play. Following the Kahoot, we will have Majlis by our respected Shaikh Shafiq Hudda, We will end the program with Azaan at 8:29 pm.
We humbly request anyone wishing to participate in reciting Surah Yaseen, Dua Kumayl, Dua Iftitah, Short Duas or poetry to please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For the month of Ramadan, we will request all Kahoot participants and winners to send their details via email. We intend to distribute gifts/prizes on Eid al-Fitr for all these events.
Participants may either join via Zoom using meeting details below
Meeting ID: 821 3930 4442
Connect Audio Only by dialing +1(647)374-4685 followed by meeting ID ( 821 3930 4442 ) You may (un)mute using *6.
OR view the event live on the ISJ-WW YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4QD6fPhnKI4qgRACwDc-jQ/live).
Also, there will be Salaat ul Jumu'ah (Friday Prayers), led by Shaikh Shafiq Hudda at the IHS Center, on Friday, April 23, 2021, @ 1:20 pm. Insha'Allah
Please note the following important guidelines:
· Please bring your own Turbah/Muhr. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you, which you can take home and bring the next time
· Social distancing will be adhered to and ensuring that Jama'at connection is also maintained
· There will be no shaking hands or any other close physical contact
· Masks are mandatory. Please bring your own, or you may receive one for a donation of $1 from the IHS Centre
· Wudhu should be done at home, wherever possible, as the washroom facilities are limited, and sanitization may take additional time
· Once the Jumu'ah and Asr prayers are completed, please leave as soon as possible, without congregating inside.
· In the event that the pandemic situation changes or health officials advise accordingly, and Jumu'ah has to close again, an email will be sent out as soon as possible.